I. Information about cookies
2. The cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the website user’s computer or other mobile IT device and are intended for using the websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the website user’s computer device and gains access to them is the website operator.
4. The cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. to create statistics that help to understand how website users use web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. for maintaining the website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to that the user does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
c. for defining user’s profile in order to display tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s IT device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the web browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s IT device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the user’s computer device. Any website users may change the settings in their web browsers. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help files or documentation of the web browser.
8. The cookies placed in the computers or other mobile IT devices of the website user may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
10. The cookie files may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the website. For this purpose, they can save information about user’s navigation path or the time of staying on a specific page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
II. Managing cookie files – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
If the user does not want to receive cookies, it is possible to change the browser settings. We warn that disabling cookies which are necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult or in extreme cases may disable the use of websites.
III. Server logs
1. Information about some of the behaviours of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of hosting services.
2. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. Some of the following information can be stored:
a. time of the inquiry,
b. time of sending a response,
c. name of the client station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in case when the entry into the website was made via a link,
f. information about user’s browser,
g. information about the IP address.
3. The above data are not associated with specific persons browsing the website.
4. The above data are used only for purposes of server administration.